Mr. Rosenfeld joined DATA Detection Technologies in July 2013 as co-CEO and Chief Commercial Officer. Prior to DATA, he held the positions of Executive VP, Global Sales and Product Marketing at Fundtech and VP Business Division at Partner Telecommunications (Orange Israel). Mr. Rosenfeld has also worked for HP Israel and HP Europe, where he held the positions of Country Managing Director, Personal Systems Sales Director, Personal Systems Group Country Manager and Country Sales Manager. Mr. Rosenfeld received an Honours degree in Business Information Systems and a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Witwatersrand, South Africa.
Our multidisciplinary R&D team includes professionals in electro-optics, electronics, software and mechanical engineering. DATA Detection Technologies develops novel, real-time image processing technologies and incorporates them into vision-based bulk counting systems that provide unparalleled counting speed and accuracy.
- Our extensive product lines ensure that our customers get the most cost-effective counting solution for their scope of operations, with a rapid ROI.
- Our counting and packaging systems introduce a level of accuracy that is simply not attainable by the weight-based systems often used today for counting and packaging items that are sold by units, such as seeds, precious gems and many types of small parts (hardware, electronics, etc.).
- Our counters add value in many areas of operation beyond packaging – from inventory management to processing, to QA, to production.
- Our bulk tablet counters represent a paradigm shift for the pharma industry: 100% accuracy, compact, high-throughput, low-maintenance counters.
- Our tabletop seed and pellet counters are ideal for research applications requiring precise countings, such as agricultural field trials or drug development.
Mr. Eyni brings more than 15 years of finance management experience for publicly-traded and high tech companies. Mr. Eyni is a CPA and holds a BA in Economics and Accounting and an MBA from the Jerusalem School of Business Administration at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.