Suitable for small seeds such as carrot, tomato, brassica or pepper seeds, with accurate 100-seed counts for germination tests and lab use.
The ground-breaking DATA S60 C&W combines counting and weighing in a single added-value solution when processing or packaging seeds in bulk. The DATA S60 C&W is equipped with an inline load cell that automatically calculates an accurate TSW/TKW (thousand seed/kernel weight) for counted seeds. The TSW is displayed on the DATA S60 C&W console and transmitted to the packing system controller. It is ideally suited for field crops such as Corn, Soybeans, Cotton, Beans, Sweet Corn and others that are sold by numbers of seeds but often handled according to TSW.
HOW DOES IT WORK
• Seeds are poured/ directed into the DATA S60 C&W hopper.
• A sensor in the hopper automatically activates the seed counter, which starts vibrating.
• The counter stops when there are no seeds left in the machine.
• The counted seeds are weighed and the TSW is calculated.
• The TSW is displayed on the operator console and transmitted to the packing machine controller.
Reduces weight variations and provides 100% packing accuracy even with large seed volumes.
Rapid bulk counting and emptying.
Eliminates the usually manual TSW calculation process and reduces labor costs.
Real-time TSW/TKW communication to the packing system means that weight set-points can be auto-adjusted frequently.
Can be used on different packing lines with no mechanical changes required.
Accommodates counting of seeds from 0.5mm to 25 mm.
Multi-language interface, touchscreen control